3/29 View Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd June 2021
Rent ID: 4448163
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Single level villa
AVAILABLE: 22nd June 2021
LEASE TERM: 12 months
- Brick Villa Unit, built in 2020 approx.
- Low maintenance, w/ Land size of 163m2 approx.
- Building size of 14s/q approx.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- Kitchen with S/S Domain appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops
- Sizeable open plan meals & living zones
- 3 Bedrooms with robes & carpeted flooring, master with ensuite
- Bathrooms with shower, single vanity, combined toilet, tiled flooring
- Additional extras include high ceilings, LED lighting and more
- Private rear courtyard. Landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn & water tank
- Single remote garage, rear access & car space
- Heating & Cooling throughout
- Walk to West St & Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strips, Glenroy, Gowrie & Jacana Train station and bus hub
- Surrounded by parks, reserves & local schools
- And only 12.5km from the CBD with easy City Link and Ring Road and airport access
- LOW maintenance & easy to care
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Picture yourself living at 3/29 View Street, Glenroy. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.