3/29 New Orleans Crescent,
Maroubra, NSW 2035
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4483164
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN - Top Floor, Two Bedroom Unit Only Minutes from Maroubra Beach!
Positioned on the top floor of a small, well maintained block, this apartment offers the benefits of a peaceful residence and a sizeable living and bedroom areas. The interior has an excellent floor plan with the benefits of a full size kitchen and bathroom and additional hallway spaces.
Close to Maroubra Beach, public transport and local shops, this property is not to be missed.
This Property Features:
- Spacious combined living and dining area with floating floorboards
- Two double bedrooms, main with spacious built-ins
- Top floor position with plenty of light & balcony off-living
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & Caesarstone benchtops
- Full sized bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Large internal laundry room with space for your own appliances
- Single Lock Up Garage with room for storage & basement security
- Less than 5 minutes to Beaches, Parklands, Public Transport and Shops
Available 30/07/2021 - 6 & 12 month lease to commence with the potential to stay on and renew.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroubra
Lifestyle in Maroubra
Picture yourself living at 3/29 New Orleans Crescent, Maroubra. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.