3/29 Larnook Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3618249
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
8 month lease available. This charming boutique block offers a generous two bedroom Art-Deco apartment in a beautiful tree-lined Street.
Featuring original timber floors and details and in comfortable order, comprising of two spacious bedrooms, living room, spacious kitchen and bathroom. Additional features include laundry taps external to the rear of the complex.
A once in a lifetime opportunity in a location that is walking distance to Armadale railway station, Orrong Park, schools and High St shops, cafes and trams.
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 3/29 Larnook Street, Prahran is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $360 per week Great Views
- 709/42 Porter Street, Pr...
- $280 per week ($290.00 Per week from March 2020)
- 05/17 Macquarie Street, ...
- $280 per week -Freshly Renovated
- 515/42 Porter Street, Pr...