3/29 King Street,
Buderim, QLD 4556
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123046
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 3 Bedroom Townhouse with Air-Conditioning
This recently built townhouse boasts a modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and a tiled open plan dining and living area which leads out to a private outdoor courtyard with low care garden. Also on the lower level is the air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and access to the courtyard with clothes line. A beautiful timber staircase takes you upstairs to an open study/rumpus area located between two large bedrooms which are serviced by a central bathroom with shower. One of the upstairs bedrooms has its own private balcony. All bedrooms are carpeted and come with ceiling fans and built-in robes. The laundry is located at the end of the single garage with remote and internal access.
- Just 500 Metres From Buderim Town Centre
- Downstairs Master Bedroom With First Class Ensuite
- Bosch Appliances
- Air Conditioned Living And Master Bedroom
- Private Outdoor Courtyard
- Security Screen Doors
Located just a short walk from Buderim Village, convenience shopping, chemists and coffee shops plus easy access to buses.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos are not of the exact townhouse, but are representative of its size and appearance.
*** Sorry No Pets
*** Tenants pay for water usage
** PLEASE NOTE: should you book an inspection, this will allocate an individual time slot for you, so we appreciate you letting us know if you are unable to make it. We are now hosting small group inspections so there may be others at the property at the same time as you. We recommend safe social distancing practices and that you maintain your hygiene standards in line with the current coronavirus advice.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Buderim
Lifestyle in Buderim
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Buderim could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/29 King Street, Buderim today!