3/29 Burns Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd December 2019
Rent ID: 3604206
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Heart Yearns for this one on Burns!
At the rear of this quiet complex, you'll find this spacious, double story townhouse. This retro home is within walking distance to Frankston Central, Monash University, Frankston Homemaker Centre, public transport and is sure to tick all of the boxes!
- Beautiful bamboo flooring throughout
- Downstairs you'll find the light-filled living and dining with split system heating and cooling
- Dining area opens into the kitchen which has plenty of storage and bench space as well as electric cooking, separate laundry and downstairs WC
- Additional under stair-case storage adds to the liveability of the home
- Upstairs you will find two generous sized bedrooms, both with double built-in robes and stunning city glimpses
- A family bathroom with shower over bath and adjoining WC
- Outside you'll find a beautiful, roomy north-facing garden with direct access to the single lock-up garage.
- Pets are considered upon application
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue Book Inspection button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Dont miss out book your inspection time today!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Frankston comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/29 Burns Street today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how