3/29-31 Scoria Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 3672734
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Perfect family home!
**YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION - SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION/CONTACT AGENT **
If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times.
FIRST WEEK RENT FREE!!! Don't miss out on this BRAND NEW home located in the Sandstone Ridge development close to the new high School being built and opposite walking parks.
* Open plan kitchen includes Beko appliances; ample cupboards & pantry; dishwasher
* Main bedroom includes ; ensuite; walk in robe; fan
* Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; carpet; ceiling fans
* Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower;
* Separate toilet
* Air Conditioned open-plan living area tiled throughout
* Fully fenced yard
* Additional private courtyard off garage
* Security screens
* Alfresco outdoor entertainment area
* Small pet considered upon application
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Option Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/29-31 Scoria Street, Yarrabilba. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced.