3/27 Morrison Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3753412
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT TAKEN
Updated two-bedroom unit, situated in a well-maintained security block just moments from Gladesville's shopping village, public transport and schools.
- Near new paint + carpet throughout
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooking
- Bright combined lounge and dining area opening to a balcony
- Two bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Neat bathroom with a bathtub
- Internal laundry
- Undercover car space with separate, lock up storage room
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Walk to everything from 3/27 Morrison Road, Gladesville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.