3/27 Hardy Road,
Nedlands, WA 6009
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3921231
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tastefully renovated four bedroom villa in ideal location!
This four bedroom home has just had a five-star makeover and is in a great location, situated on a large block and surrounded by easy-care lawns and reticulated gardens - which will be maintained by Owner.
There is a lot to love about this property; some of the highlights include:
- Newly wood grain laminate flooring throughout all main living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Main living area has a fantastic outlook into garden, with great natural light.
- Gas bayonets also for extra heating.
- Two tastefully finished new bathrooms/toilets and a spacious laundry.
- Fresh paintwork throughout.
- Entirely new kitchen including stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and a LOT of cupboard space!
- Large master bedroom with robes and en-suite bathroom.
- Down-lights throughout entire house.
- Walk in robes to all bedrooms.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Outdoor space for entertaining.
- Outdoor storage shed.
- Double lock up garage.
Across the road from Sir Charles Gardner Hospital and the new Perth Children's Hospital, ALL walking distance and to Hollywood Hospital, Hampden Rd shops, UWA and Kings Park. Very handy for public transport too!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? Book Inspection NOW
Please register for inspection details and more information.
Simply go to our website www.airey.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property. Enter your details and register!
By registering, you will receive an instant response and can select an inspection time that suits YOU. If no times are currently available you will be INSTANTLY informed when they do become available and you will also receive INSTANT notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection. If there are no registrations, then that inspection time may not proceed.
The details shown are for information only and may contain errors or omissions. Please check all details and measurements and do not rely solely on the information contained herein.
2 Car ports
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nedlands
Lifestyle in Nedlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/27 Hardy Road, Nedlands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, shed, and secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how