3/27 Clyde Road,
Herston, QLD 4006
$2,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th October 2021
Rent ID: 4567470
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Leafy Townhouse in Sort-After Location
Please press 'ENQUIRE' to view all available inspection times!
Presenting relaxed yet stylish living with no compromise on peace, privacy and lifestyle, this inner-city townhouse is positioned within a small and quiet complex of four. Destined for the a young family or couple planning for their future. This townhouse reveals a low maintenance design featuring a private entertainer's courtyard.
- Stylishly appointed lower level adorned with beautiful floor tiles and soft neutral tones
- Open plan and air-conditioned lounge and dining area providing a quiet indoor setting to
relax and entertain
- Adjoining modern kitchen showcasing a sleek white design, contrasting black splashback
and quality stainless steel appliances
- The private rear courtyard flows off the living area and provides a leafy retreat for
children, pets and guests
- A laundry and guest powder room complete the ground floor
- Three bedrooms are positioned on the upper level - including two with air conditioning and built-in robes
- Enjoying peace and privacy the master bedroom reveals an en-suite and exclusive balcony
with leafy outlooks
- A family bathroom with a shower over bath services the rest of the floor
- Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
- Remote-controlled garage with internal access
Presenting an inner-city lifestyle with endless convenience this townhouse is within walking
distance to bus stops, QUT, Kelvin Grove State College, Kelvin Grove Junior School, RBWH
and Victoria Park Golf Complex. Moments to the Urban Village shopping precinct, weekend
markets, cafes, restaurants and 5 minutes to Newmarket's Reading Cinema and Red Hill
Cinemas, residents will enjoy a vibrant lifestyle less than 5km to the CBD.
Be sure to book the inspection time so you don't miss out on this gem!
Please press 'ENQUIRE' to view all inspection times!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Herston
Lifestyle in Herston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 3/27 Clyde Road, Herston is unfurnished and available to rent.