3/26 Stafford Street,
Double Bay, NSW 2028
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th June 2021
Rent ID: 3646838
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Art Deco Apartment In Beachside Location!
Gracious and spacious, this beautifully presented two-bedroom apartment showcases refined eastside living with its generous floor plan. Located on easily accessible Stafford St, just a stone's throw to the Harbour and the iconic Double Bay village, it is simply a lovely home.
- Large main bedroom
- ornate polished timber floorboards
- Kitchen with gas appliances
- separate dining area with inbuilt cabinetry
- Steps to Double Bay Beach and Wharf
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Double Bay
Lifestyle in Double Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Double Bay could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/26 Stafford Street, Double Bay today!