$ 690pw Fully Furnished
3/26 Arthur Street,
West Hobart, TAS 7000
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3674775
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning furnished home!
Perfectly located just minutes' walk from the North Hobart restaurant district, this stunning heritage listed property has everything to offer, plus more.
Previously an industrial warehouse, this home has now been converted into a beautiful and modern apartment which retains the charm of its history.
At both front and rear, there are secure, private decks, perfect for alfresco dining.
The bottom level is the hub of activity, from the modern kitchen with concrete benches, dishwasher, gas cooktop and roomy living space.
Located on the lower level with direct access to the rear balcony, there is a large sunny double room with its own bathroom and access to laundry.
The upstairs Master suite has one sunny spacious bedroom, with walk in robe, and separate ensuite.
This home has one assigned car space for convenience and the home is heated by gas heating.
Fully furnished and styled with class and sophistication.
Short term lease may be available by negotiation.
No pets preferred.
**Please feel free to register your interest by clicking on the 'book an inspection' button for an open home (this is a must) and upload a 1Form application after viewing the property (please note: you must view or have someone view on your behalf) when an open home is scheduled you will receive notification via text message or email - whatever is your preferred method of contact**
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, YOU MUST REGISTER USING THE "REQUEST AN INSPECTION" BUTTON. DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID SITUATION, REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 3 HOURS PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION TIME.
PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID AS YOU MAY BE REQUESTED TO PRESENT THIS UPON ENTRY.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES CURRENTLY FOR RENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the "CHECK IN TAS" App as check-in is required for all open homes.
2. Once registered you will receive notification via text message or email (whatever you have stipulated as your preferred method of contact) when an open home is scheduled.
3. Be aware that if you, or anyone that wishes to accompany you, have not registered to view the property you will not be permitted access.
4. Please do not touch anything inside the home, particularly cupboard, door and drawer handles.
5. Upload and complete the 1form application after viewing the property. The link will be sent to you when confirmation of the open home is sent to you. Please ensure all documentation is attached to your application.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Hobart
Lifestyle in West Hobart
Want to live in West Hobart? 3/26 Arthur Street, West Hobart could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes fully furnished.