3/26 Acacia Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4004053
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED & CONVENIENT LOCATION
RENT: $350pw / $1,521pcm
TERM: 12 months
AVAILABLE: 30th August 2021
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & bench tops, glass splashback, S/S appliances and timber flooring.
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms all with polished timber flooring and built-in robes.
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with toilet, shower, separate bathtub and single vanity.
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry.
- OUTDOORS: Massive timber decking zone with landscaped garden and storage shed.
- PARKING: One off street car space.
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy, Oak Park & Jacana train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
INSPECTIONS & INQUIRIES:
To book an appointment to view this property, please click on the "Request Inspection" button and register your details. Once you have registered your details, you will be notified via email/SMS when a private inspection is arranged. For any further inquiries or issues please contact the property manager within office hours.
*C+M Residential prides itself in being accurate however, any information advertised shall not be deemed misleading and deceptive conduct by C+M, as all advertised material is provided by third parties and is to the best knowledge of C+M. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to this property.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Walk to everything from 3/26 Acacia Street, Glenroy. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.