3/26-28 Gloucester Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413949
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom Unit
Positioned conveniently close to Hurstville CBD offers low maintenance and comfortable living. This newly renovated two bedroom unit is in a prime location, in close walking distance to Westfield Shops, train stations and schools.
* Brand new paint and carpet throughout
* 2 spacious bedrooms
* Updated bathroom and vanity
* Brand new light fittings
* Single lock up garage
* Internal laundry
* Security building
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Registering allows us to advise you of time changes and cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/26-28 Gloucester Road, Hurstville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.