3/25A Charles Street,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 3038080
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Be quick to view this brand new 2 bedroom 2 bathroom villa in Midland! This villa is close to all amenities including a 3 minute drive to the expanding Midland Gate Shopping Centre, Cale St restaurant precinct and Ace Cinemas and 5 minutes' drive from Midland St John of God hospital and the Clayton Street Shopping precinct!
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* 2nd bedroom with double built in robe
* Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
* Kitchen with 900mm gas cook top, range-hood and built in pantry
* High ceilings in the living areas with split system air-conditioner
* European laundry
* Outdoor lockable store room
* Enclosed courtyard
* Single secure remote control garage and additional allocated car-bay
LANDLORD IS PREPARED TO FURNISH THE PROPERTY WITH THE BELOW ITEMS AT A WEEKLY RENT RATE OF $270.
For more information or for your own private viewing call LJ Hooker Midland today.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. APPLICATIONS WILL BE PERSONALLY HANDED OUT AT THE TIME OF VIEWING THE PROPERTY*
Please check the website on the day of the viewing to confirm the property has not been leased. Viewings are subject to change without notice.
* If you are unable to attend a scheduled viewing, please contact the office to arrange a private viewing *
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Midland? 3/25A Charles Street, Midland could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how