3/25 Redan Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$864 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4514225
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The first level studio apartment is located in the leafy backstreets of St Kilda. With Chapel street at your door step, you can enjoy what the local cafe's restaurants and boutique stores have to offer. Public transport including tram lines on Chapel street and Windsor train station. The property comprises of:
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop
- Generous size bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Mirrored built in robes and floorboards throughout
- Hydronic wall heating
- Security entrance
- Off-street parking for one
- Communal coin operated laundry
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Kilda? 3/25 Redan Street, St Kilda could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.