3/25 Imperial Parade,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 4175933
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walking distance to the Broadwater
The open plan living space off the secure deck and private entry, quality fixtures and fittings, combine with the beautiful finishes.
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 x bedrooms
- 1 x bathroom
- Single lock up garage
- Unique finishes and stone benchtops in the kitchen, breakfast bar
- Main bedroom with built-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robe and extra shelving
- Low maintenance property
- Stroll to the Broadwater, cafes, variety of restaurants, Grand hotel, Aqua shops
- Broadwater Parklands and local transport options are all nearby
- Major shopping centres in Southport CBD / Australia Fair (7 minutes), Harbourtown (6 minutes), Biggera Waters Metro Market (3 minutes), Helensvale and Runaway Bay are very close by also
- Easy access to M1, train, light rail, and great private and public schools
Would you like to view the property?
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and update on any inspections. Please register your name and contact details. If you are having trouble registering please call or text to register.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Coronis will not be held liable for the errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 3/25 Imperial Parade, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Labrador. This unfurnished property includes courtyard, remote garage, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.