3/25 Cecil Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 4381326
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment In Tree-lined Street
Tastefully renovated two bedroom apartment located in a beautiful tree-lined street only a short distance to shops, transport (train & bus) and Ashfield Park.
- Two spacious bedrooms main with built in robe
- Combined lounge/dining room leading to balcony
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
- Updated bathroom with separate shower
- Internal laundry
- Featuring polished parquetry floors
- Car space
- NBN ready
APPLY NOW: https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/25 Cecil Street, Ashfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.