3/25 Ashford Avenue,
Rockingham, WA 6168
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3555685
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Unit with Backyard
This spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is situated in a fantastic location with Ashford Avenue Reserve at your doorstep and close proximity to the Rockingham Shopping Centre and Cinemas, Rockingham Aquatic Centre, local schools, transport and many more amenities.
Other features include:
- Combined kitchen/dining/living
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar overlooking dining.
- Master bed with mirrored robes
- Bathroom semi-ensuited to master bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, shower, heat light and skylight
- 2x good size minor bedrooms, one with BIR
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to dining and master bedroom
- Private courtyard to front of house
- Large backyard with patio and fruit tree
- Good sized brick storage room
- Low maintenance gardens with retic
- Pets considered upon application
Applications are available at the viewing or you can visit our website, www.profrh.com.au
Please be aware we do not accept ONE FORM applications.
TO VIEW CLICK "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME". PROFESSIONALS ROCKINGHAM OFFER AFTER HOURS OR WEEKEND INSPECTIONS. IF THE ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES ARE NOT SUITABLE PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE ON 9591 4999 TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE ON THE DAY OF THE INSPECTION THE INSPECTION MAY NOT GO AHEAD.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rockingham
Lifestyle in Rockingham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 3/25 Ashford Avenue, Rockingham is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how