3/24A Mckenzie Avenue,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3828261
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom unit in quite location with views!
** Private Inspections Welcome. Please contact our agent or office to arrange a private inspection as future open homes may be cancelled. **
Unique two bedroom unit located in a boutique block of four apartments close to CBD, however in a whisper quiet area. An elevated position looking out towards the ocean, this Unit would suit anyone that is looking for convenience and a low maintenance property.. Some of the features
- Updated laminate kitchen
- Brand new flooring in kitchen and living room
- Good sized combined lounge and dining area
- Freshly painted
- Tidy bathroom with a bath tub and separate toilet
- Good size bedrooms with carpet throughout, one with a built-in wardrobe
- NBN ready
- Private parking area with a carport
Lease Period: 12 Months
Pets: Not allowed
If you are interested in inspecting this beautiful Unit, please read below
- Application forms will be presented at the open inspections. Can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at https://raywhitefigtree.com.au/rent/application-form/
- Please register your details and you will be notified when an inspection has been scheduled. To register for an Inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement.
- It is important you register for the open inspection. You will be notified of any changes including, change of time and cancellations. Otherwise we won't be able to inform you of any open for inspection time changes or cancellations.
- Open Inspections run strictly for the time selected, please ensure you arrive 5 minutes prior to the open home commencing.
- Please feel free to contact us for a private inspection or join us at our next open home.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/24A Mckenzie Avenue, Wollongong. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how