3/24 Woolcott Street,
Waverton, NSW 2060
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 4378763
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two-storey Full Brick with Big Balcony and Views
Indulging in tranquil views over the harbour to the city skyline, this dual level, boutique townhouse style apartment provides a lifestyle opportunity of abundant luxury and convenience. Enjoy its upper level, open plan living and dining area which extends out to an exceptionally large terrace creating a perfect setting for outdoor entertaining. Positioned directly opposite Waverton Park, is just footsteps to the waterfront and a short stroll to Waverton village and the station.
- Upper level, open plan living and dining, large stone-tiled terrace with views
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel 900mm Smeg appliances
- Ample cupboard and storage space, separate internal laundry
- Spacious bedrooms with robes, two with access to private courtyard & garden
- Master with ensuite, fans & ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Stylish marble tiled bathrooms, main with spa bath, Foxtel & NBN ready
- Secure parking space, locker storage, separate entry to apartment
- Approx. 5 mins walk to Waverton train station & only 3 stops to the city
- New carpet, new window blinds, and new wall paint
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverton
Lifestyle in Waverton
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Waverton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/24 Woolcott Street, Waverton today!