3/24 Stephen Street,
Cessnock, NSW 2325
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd August 2021
Rent ID: 4501514
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIVATE, MODERN, SPACIOUS!
PLEASE NOTE: We advise that should you wish to inspect any of the properties that Jurds Real Estate manage, we ask that you put forward your application first for pre-approval.
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/jurds
- Modern three bedroom, unit in a very private location at the rear of a battleaxe driveway
- Spacious bedrooms, two bedrooms featuring built in wardrobes
- Bathroom has separate shower & bath
- Air-conditioning in dining/kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Private undercover entertaining area
- Internal access from the single garage
- Property is on the market for sale
- Six month lease available
- Unfortunately no pets are permitted at this property.
- Available from 2nd August 2021
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cessnock
Lifestyle in Cessnock
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Cessnock includes split system. Apply to rent 3/24 Stephen Street, Cessnock today!