3/24 Honeysuckle Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
$480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121144
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to CBD
Two bedroom brick veneer unit located close to central Bendigo Business Centre. Built in robes in both bedrooms, kitchen has cooking and is open to lounge area. Split system heating and cooling unit. Combined laundry and bathroom with shower and vanity. Carport and small enclosed yard. Call to arrange an inspection!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3/24 Honeysuckle Street, Bendigo, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bendigo.