3/24 Ardmillan Road,
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4320944
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Secure two bedroom villa unit in highly sought after location
***Please note - $400pw for the first month, and $430pw thereafter, reduced from $470pw***
A surprise package tucked away towards the rear of a landscaped driveway, the property includes a single carport and features two bedroom (BIRs), ducted heating & cooling throughout, central bathroom with separate shower & bath, separate toilet and laundry, sunny & large lounge/dining, kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard storage.
* Well presented with polished floor boards
* A delightful courtyard provides an ideal outdoor entertainment option.
* Walking distance to train station and close to schools, parkland, Maribyrnong River and Puckle Street precinct.
Make this your next home!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moonee Ponds
Lifestyle in Moonee Ponds
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3/24 Ardmillan Road, Moonee Ponds, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Moonee Ponds.