3/24 Anderson Street,
East Geelong, VIC 3219
$1,105 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4346579
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSY TWO BEDROOM UNIT
* Two bedroom unit both with built in wardrobes
* Lounge with gas heating and polished floor boards
* Kitchen with electric cooking
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Single carport
*Close to CBD, public transport and Garden Street shops
*Due to the high demand on properties we strongly suggest applications be submitted online via 1Form or through our website with photo id and proof of income documents prior to attending an open inspection or private viewing. This may assist your application in being pre-approved prior to viewing the property.
*Photo id is required to enter an inspection
* Social distancing rules will apply to any open inspections held and we thank you for your patience and understanding at the viewings.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Geelong
Lifestyle in East Geelong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in East Geelong includes gas. Apply to rent 3/24 Anderson Street, East Geelong today!