3/22 Victoria Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3678177
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Student Accommodation at Kelvin Grove - Easy Access to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Perfect opportunity for QUT Students! This 2 storey house is located just a short walk from the Kelvin Grove campus.
With 13 rooms this is great opportunity to make long life friends from all different cultures. The two storey house has 2 bathrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs. With a fully equip kitchen upstairs and a small kitchenette down this property caters for all your needs. Laundry facilities are on site and coin operated with a washer and dryer.
The room available is fully furnished has a lockable door and is generously sized. Included in the room is a quality mattress and frame, desk, chair, wardrobe, TV and your own air con for those summer months fast approaching! All utilities are included in the weekly rent so no extra worries for you!
Professional common area cleaning occurs of a fortnightly basis and a fresh linen service is provided once a month. Don't miss out on this fantastic room it won't last long!
Education Facilities Close by:
• QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 700
• JCU (349 Queen Street) 2.7 kms
• Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 2.4 kms
• Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 3.6km
• QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 3.1 kms
• Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 4.8kms
• Royal Brisbane Hospital 2.0km
Shopping Close by:
• Coles Supermarket Newmarket Approximately 600metres -Takeaway Shops, Australia Post, Health Food Store, Pizza Capers. Red Rooster 0.33km, Woolworths 0.41km
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
• Closest Bus Stop ; Bus Route - To City Approximately 10 minutes - Routes 345, 359, 390, 372; Bus Route From City Approximately 10 minutes - Routes 325, 345, 373, 390
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/22 Victoria Street, Kelvin Grove. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how