3/22 Moss Street,
Kingscliff, NSW 2487
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 625948
Best spot in Kingscliff
Luxurious 4 bedroom 3 bathroom townhouse overlooking our stunning Cudgen creek. Treat yourselves to a holiday you wished could last forever. Spacious & fresh with polished timber floors and air-con throughout. Fitted with high quality appliances, large plasma TV with Tevo connected, DVD and Stereo. King bed in main with ensuite including spa. Queen in second bedroom & set of bunks + single bed in third bedroom. Flat screen tv with playstation and games for the kids on those rainy days also in bedroom 3. Downstairs features a self contained 1 bedroom studio apartment with kitchenette (add 20% for use of this area). With everything at your fingertips you can leave the car in the garage and take a stroll along the boardwalk to all shops, restaurants and patrolled beach. Surf ski's supplied for your enjoyment.
Please note that bed linen and towels are not provided. We can arrange linen hire if required.
Minimum 7 nights * 3 nights subject to availability.
1 Car space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingscliff
Lifestyle in Kingscliff
Walk to everything from 3/22 Moss Street, Kingscliff. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- RM 1110 Bells Boulevarde...
- 4 Sutherland Street, Kin...
- 2222 Gunnamatta Avenue, ...
- 4/19 Orient Lane, Kingsc...
- 566 Casuarina Way, Casua...
- $1,235 to $4,000 p/w
- $1,285 to $4,135 p/w