3/22 Greenoaks Avenue,
Double Bay, NSW 2028
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450137
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TRANQUIL AND CHARMING
** Although masks are no longer mandatory, we would encourage you to bring one with you**
Enjoying level accessed entrance in 'Valensole', an immaculate Art Deco building complete with breathtaking, stained-glass windows and wood panelled stairwells, this generously proportioned apartment is a picture of refined contemporary elegance.
- Two-bedroom apartment carpeted throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Combined spacious living and dining area
- The living area features a decorative fireplace with a brick surround
- Modern floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
- Elegant, gracious interiors feature high Art Deco ceilings & cornices
- Pets will not be considered
- Footsteps from the heart of Double Bay village, Edgecliff Station and Double Bay ferry wharf, it is perfectly positioned in a coveted, ultra-convenient lifestyle location.
The Area - Darling Point
Luxurious Darling Point is all about jaw-dropping mansions that boast expansive harbour views. One of Sydney's most desirable neighbourhoods, there is only one reason to visit this prestigious area, and that is to marvel at its beauty.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Double Bay
Lifestyle in Double Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 3/22 Greenoaks Avenue, Double Bay is unfurnished and available to rent.