3/2 Scadden Road,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2021
Rent ID: 4587607
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!!
In a quiet complex this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom unit is available now! The unit is located downstairs in the complex with communal BBQ area, nice grassed area, this is low maintenance living at its best!
The unit contains wardrobes in each bedroom and a washing machine and dryer.
This unit is close to the shops... the pool.... the tavern... the list goes on!
Please contact Breana 0439 928 545 or the office on 9173 5555 to organise a viewing.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 3/2 Scadden Road, South Hedland is perfect for the growing family.