3/2 Renown Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4117691
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEWLY RENOVATED UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION
This beautifully presented unit is waiting to be inspected. Upon entrance you walk into the spacious and light filled lounge room with split system. Central kitchen with gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, dishwasher, ample cupboard space and enough room for a dining table.
Three good sized bedrooms, master with a built in robe and ensuite. The other two bedrooms both having built in robes too. Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet. Laundry facilities. Rear courtyard which is great for entertaining.
Extra features include; split system heating/cooling, remote single lockup garage, ducted heating. Close distance to; Deakin University, Mount Scopus Memorial College Gandel Campus, St Scholasticas Catholic School & Kindergarten, Lundgren & Muyan Reserve trams, buses, shops, cafes, restaurants and much more. Dont let this unit pass you by!
1) Review the online listing
2) Click your way through the walk through 360 photos which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer.
3) Click 'Request an Inspection' to book your private appointment
4) If there are no appointments available please register your details and our LongView property manager will get in contact with you to arrange a private appointment
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Burwood could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/2 Renown Street, Burwood today!