3/2 Prince Edward Street,
Bathurst, NSW 2795
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st September 2020
Rent ID: 1512143
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
POPULAR PRINCE EDWARD STREET!
This hidden, two bedroom unit is so close to town; It has a spacious living and dining area, gas appliances and a carport. Located in a quiet location with private backyard. Walking distance to CBD and close to public transport.Inspections from Monday 14/9/2020.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bathurst
Lifestyle in Bathurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/2 Prince Edward Street, Bathurst, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bathurst.