3/2 Peel Street,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$3,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4670008
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boutique and Stylish Apartment
Located only a short walk from Albert Park, Chapel Street and Public Transport, this newly built two bedroom apartment offers:
- Light-filled open plan living leading to a large sized balcony
- Large open kitchen with stainless-steel SMEG appliances and an Island bench
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robes
- Ducted heating/cooling
- Large Bathroom incorporating a bath and an En-suite bathroom
- Easy access to trams and train station
- Secure basement car space (Stacker)
An outstanding location in a quiet pocket of Windsor and close to Chapel Street's retail precinct. This boutique block has the WOW factor you will be looking for.
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/2 Peel Street, Windsor. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.