3/2 Ashley Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th September 2020
Rent ID: 4071814
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute & Cosy
***After reviewing the photos and video tour (if available) and you would like to apply for this property, please complete the 1Form application with all your supporting documents (no other form of application will be accepted). After reviewing your application, we will be in contact to
discuss your application. Unfortunately, inspections cannot be arranged during Stage 4 restrictions. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.***
Well presented one bedroom
- Unit is in the heart of Reservoir
- Just a minute's walk to Edwards Street shops, reservoir buses and train station, primary schools and all other amenities
- One bedroom
- Gas cooking
- Wall to wall carpets
- Wall heater
- Private court yard
- Your own car park at rear & more
For the speediest response to your application please use 1Form. Please ensure you include 100 points of ID, payslips and bank statements for each applicant. An inspection is required prior to any application being processed. We complete thorough reference checks on all applicants including the verification of ID through the appropriate authorities.
We have enacted our Corona Virus Policy to ensure we practice social distancing.
Please ask your Agent if you have any questions.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/2 Ashley Street, Reservoir. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.