3/2-4 Hampden Street,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2625024
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! AS NEW APARTMENT RESORT LIFESTYLE!
This modern apartment locates in the heart of Beverly Hills offering a convenient yet cosmopolitan lifestyle and a sense of space and privacy.
Just a short stroll to Station, Schools, Shops, and Beverly Hills thriving Entertainment Strip, with an abundance of Restaurants, Cafes, Night Life, and Cinemas.
Being just a short stroll to Beverly Hills Railway Station or a 2-minute drive to the M5, it provides easy access to the CBD and greater Sydney.
Walking distance to restaurants and cafes, the convenience of transport, an envious choice of parks and playgrounds and close proximity to Hurstville with its tremendous shopping, community and transport.
There is a great choice of Schools and Child Care Facilities, from Long Day Care right through to High School.
- Spacious lounge and dining featuring oversized study areas
- Large floor to ceiling windows in the living room and the master room leading seamlessly to a substantially sized balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with high-quality Stainless Steel Gas cooking, Dishwasher & Range Hood, Caesar Stone Bench Tops, and Polyurethane Cupboard doors
- Luxury Bathrooms with high-end finishes
- Quality Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes for both bedrooms
- Security intercom plus security basement for parking
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
Picture yourself living at 3/2-4 Hampden Street, Beverly Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, alarm system, and intercom.