3/1B Westminster Avenue,
Fulham Gardens, SA 5024
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814307
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Family Home On A Low Maintenance Allotment
Your quest for quality living is over with this delightful family home offering premier location, lifestyle and luxury. Having been completed with luxurious fixtures and fittings and boasting sensational street appeal make this showroom like home your own for your family to enjoy.
The stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family area which makes preparing and sharing meals a breeze. The sleek and stylish kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, stainless steel gas cook top, oven, island bench top and more for the ultimate cooking experience. Overlooking the living areas, the chef remains a part of family activities whilst in the temperature-controlled surrounds provided by the highly quality reverse ducted air-conditioning.
What we love about the property:
- 4 generous size bedrooms most with built in wardrobes, main with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite- option to use 1 room can be used as a secondary living Area
- 2 stunning bathrooms
- Open plan meals/living/kitchen
- Superb outside entertaining area
- Laundry with substantial cupboard space
- Internal access from the auto lift double garage
- Low maintenance easy care allotment
This neat and sweet home is located in a quiet yet central street offering tidy land scap and off-street parking. Public transport links are nearby along with local shopping centres, cafes and dining options and you can be at the beach in under 5 minutes and the hustle and bustle of the city centre in under 10 minutes.
Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre is within easy reach, local cafes and quality Local Primary and Secondary Schools such as Fulham Gardens Primary School and St Michael's and Henley College are a short drive away.
- $570-$600 per week
- Initially offering a 12 month lease
- Pets Negotiable
- All quarterly supply and water usage charges apply
- Applications are available from the agent at the viewing or alternatively download from our website www.raywhiteflinderspark.com.au
For further information regarding this property or our other available properties please contact Ray White Flinders Park on 8244 5488
Property Management Specialists in the Western Suburbs
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fulham Gardens
Lifestyle in Fulham Gardens
3/1B Westminster Avenue, Fulham Gardens, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Fulham Gardens.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how