3/1A Goulburn Street,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4266424
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra-Convenient and Super Stylish
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATE
Sundrenched and modern, this contemporary 2-bedroom town residence is sure to appeal to those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle in such a handy location. Architecturally designed, this home features:
- Two spacious bedrooms. Master has its own private ensuite and walk-in-robe. The second
bedroom has direct bathroom access also
- Two bathrooms
- Great sized kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and stone benches
- Full floor of living and dining, perfect for entertaining
- Single lock up garage
- Two balconies, ideal for soaking up with the morning or afternoon sun
- Split system heating and cooling throughout
In such a convenient location a short walk to Cheltenham train station and Charman Road's vibrant cafe strip. Enjoy having Westfield Southland and South train station a within close proximity. Some of Bayside's best golf clubs are in the area including Cheltenham and Victoria Golf Clubs. Cheltenham Park Reserve and Mentone beach are only a short drive away for those who enjoy the great outdoors.
CHELTENHAM: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Cheltenham East Primary School and Cheltenham Secondary School. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $2,700.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Cheltenham is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/1A Goulburn Street, Cheltenham.