3/1A Dickens Street,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd April 2021
Rent ID: 4350513
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER ELWOOD BEAUTY
Now available for lease is this classic (Art Deco 'La Rochelle' (c. 1934) first floor, two bedroom beauty in a picturesque leafy green setting with two alfresco spaces.
Features include -
- Oversized north-facing living and dining room inc. working fireplace
- Living room opens onto large terrace set for soaking up the sunshine
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, pantry
- Kitchen opens onto undercover alfresco side deck
- large Master Bedroom and second double bedroom
- Main bathroom (minor upgrade to be done)
- Polished floorboards and period features throughout
- Hallway storage
- Secure intercom entry
- Single Lock Up Garage optional ($450pw without)
A sublime location, steps to Brighton Road trams and Balaclava station, a short stroll St Kilda Botanical Gardens and two minutes to St Kilda and Elwood, shopping, restaurants, cafes and beaches. This charming apartment represents the quintessential Elwood lifestyle.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/1A Dickens Street, Elwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and fire place.