3/19 Glen Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4518286
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment Moments to Marrickville Shopping District & Steel Park
We wish to advise that due to the COVID-19 the Government has banned all open house inspections.
This is so we can limit the gathering of people in large numbers that can relate to the transmission of the virus.
However, one on one inspections is still permitted.
Please contact our office on 02 9568 5111 to make an appointment today.
This property can be viewed any day of the week.
Nestled on the first floor in a boutique block of only five apartments is this ideally located two bedroom apartment. Moments to Marrickville Train Station, buses, Cafes & Restaurants, Parks and Schools, it captures the essence of convenient Inner West lifestyle.
*Main bedroom includes built-in-robes
* State of the Art kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and stone bench top
* Open plan living area flowing onto balcony
* Modern bathroom, polished floors throughout
* Security under cover car space, electric gates, store room
* Lease term 6 or 12 months
* No pets
* By Appointment
Lou de Matos 0410 550 155 or Pedro 0404 888 667
9568 5111 | rh.com.au/petersham
Raine&Horne | Petersham
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/19 Glen Street, Marrickville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.