3/19-21 Meehan Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4522172
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PARRAMATTA CITY FRINGE LOCATION
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE BOOK INSPECTION LINK TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE UPDATES FOR THIS PROPERTY. THOSE NOT REGISTERED MAY MISS OUT ON A VIEWING OPPORTUNITY
Inspections by appointment only. Please contact our friendly rental team to book a suitable time. Strictly 1 person at a time and please wear your mask.
Situated in a convenient location on the fringe of the ever-growing cosmopolitan Parramatta CBD, this full brick 2 bedroom home unit is perfectly positioned on the first floor of a modern security block with a spacious floor plan.
Positioned within a short stroll to railway station, bus interchange hub, Light Rail (under construction), free city 'Loop' bus, Westfield Shoppingtown, parks, reputable schools, trendy restaurants, cafes, vibrant city night life, new Bankwest Stadium and nearby one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia - Parramatta Square, a World-Class Civic Centre. It features:
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining
- Separate renovated kitchen with gas cooking
- Modern bathroom with bathtub, shower & windows for ventilation
- Undercover entertainer's main balcony
- Main bedroom with built-in robe & 2nd balcony to 2nd bedroom
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with undercover access
- Only blocks away from Parramatta CBD & Harris Park railway station
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Granville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/19-21 Meehan Street, Granville today!