3/18 Lockhart Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2021
Rent ID: 3312521
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Excellent Townhouse with City Views
Positioned in Woolloongabba and close to all this wonderful suburb has to offer, this contemporary good sized town house offers comfortable and convenient living with all that the Inner-City has to offer right at your doorstep.
Enjoy the quality lifestyle you deserve - Stroll down to the restaurants, bars and shops on Stanley St, West End and South Brisbane or catch the bus at your doorstep only minutes into the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
For those wishing to send their children to 'Brisbane State High School' this little beauty is within the catchment area.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, Air Conditioning, ceiling fan & Balcony with City Views
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, Air Conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Open plan living lounge/dining with Air Conditioning.
- Downstairs with brand new timber floors.
- Kitchen offers Brand New Oven
- Secure fully fenced private courtyard
- Double tandem lockup garage
- Close to schools (Brisbane State High School catchment area)
- Close to shops
- Close to transport
This property is an Inner-City rental gem - don't miss out; book an inspection today with one of our friendly Agents!
*Please note that while all care has been taken in providing accurate information included in this advert, some information is subject to change and should be checked by any applicant before proceeding with an application.*
Available 16 April 2021
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
3/18 Lockhart Street, Woolloongabba, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Woolloongabba.