3/17 Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2548544
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 8TH AUGUST 1:15 PM - 1:30 PM
Spacious apartment situated in a security block of 9 units, just moments from Gladesville Village shops, variety of well-known restaurants, water view parks and public transport to CBD, Top Ryde City, Macquarie and Parramatta.
- Spacious living and dining area opening out to a large entertaining balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes
- Neat bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Good size internal laundry
- Lock up garage
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection - 88766200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/17 Wharf Road, Gladesville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how