3/17 Lade Street,
Gaythorne, QLD 4051
Rent ID: 1136139
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peace, tranquility and located close to everything
What a fantastic location! Walk to the Gaythorne Train Station, local bus stops, or the local parks and sports grounds (Ferguson Park, Enoggera Memorial Park and the Gaythorne Bowls Club).
- 2 bedroom with built-in robes
- Well-placed lounge room
- Combined bathroom/internal laundry
- Security screens to all three external doors and security bars to windows
- Single carport
- Great neighbours!
- Walking distance to local parks and sports grounds
- Close to local schools (Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School, Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School and Mitchelton State Primary School)
- Short drive to the Brookside Shopping Centre
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4276
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gaythorne
Lifestyle in Gaythorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 3/17 Lade Street, Gaythorne is unfurnished and available to rent.