3/17 Crocodile Avenue,
Morayfield, QLD 4506
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st December 2020
Rent ID: 4157482
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Townhouse in Morayfield
This townhouse close to the heart of Morayfield offers an opportunity to live in luxury with the convenience of local amenities at your door, including local schools, parks, transport and shops. It's also just minutes to the Bruce Highway to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
* 3 Bedrooms, Open plan living area, Study nook, 1 Bathroom, Single lock up garage
* Main Bedroom with built in wardrobe; ceiling fan; Air conditioner
* Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
* Separate toilet downstairs
* Open plan living area; Air conditioned
* Study nook on ground floor
* Kitchen with Gas stove, separate electric oven; Dishwasher
* Single lock up garage
* Internal Laundry
* Undercover patio area
* Fully Fenced courtyard
** Please note internal photos are of similar unit in complex, not of this particular unit **
To register for a viewing or to apply for any of our properties, please click the 'Contact Agent' link on this advertisement. Please email for inspection or call 3888 0333. Applications can be submitted without viewing the property.
You can view other current for rent properties at our website: http://www.raineandhorne.com.au/burpengary
All tenants must register for entry for tracking
purposes; this includes supplying sufficient
All tenants must sanitize before entry.
Please be aware that if you are feeling unwell, have been overseas or have been in contact with someone who has been abroad within the last
14-days; you will be refused entry.
Please contact our office ASAP if you begin to feel unwell within 14-days of attending this inspection.
Please be mindful of keeping a hygienic distance at all times
Only one person (not a couple or family) is permitted access to view the home per inspection per legislation.
Raine and Horne Burpengary wishes to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during the Covid19 pandemic.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morayfield
Lifestyle in Morayfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Morayfield? 3/17 Crocodile Avenue, Morayfield could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.