3/17-21 Bruce Street,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4272839
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FRESHLY PAINTED, CLOSE TO SHOPS & PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
Enjoy the space and comfort of this freshly painted two bedroom apartment in the prime position of Blacktown. Just metres away from T-way Bus Stops, Blacktown Westpoint, cafes and restaurants.
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and balcony.
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Spacious and bright open plan living and dining area that opens up to a large balcony.
- Low maintenance floorboards throughout.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, vanity and toilet.
- Separate laundry room.
- Secured building with security cameras, lifts and intercom.
- Secured underground car space.
- Rooftop terrace perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- NBN connected.
- Water usage included.
- Shed on the balcony for storage.
-350m walk to T-way bus stop
- 1km to Westpoint Blacktown
- 900m to Blacktown Station
Available now on a 12 month lease.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is provided by third party sources including but not limited to the owners/developers, valuers and solicitors. Consequently we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person using this information should rely on their own inquiries and verify all relevant details for their accuracy, effect and currency.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/17-21 Bruce Street, Blacktown, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Blacktown.