$375 pwHow much could you borrow?
3/16 Wyalong Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4688640
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Inspection Tuesday 25/01/22 4:00pm - 4:15pm, Thursday 27/01/22 4:00pm - 4:15pm & Saturday 29/01/22 10:00am - 10:15am
This spacious unit is offering up to 2 bedrooms, updated kitchen, combined lounge/ dining and 1 car space. It is in short walking distance to Burwood Station, Burwood RSL, local shops and schools
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/16 Wyalong Street, Burwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.