3/16 Foxton Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th December 2020
Rent ID: 4160800
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated in a popular well designed building is this ground floor two bedroom unit. With an enviable list of features, this property will not last long!
- Lovely modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Large air conditioned living area and tiled sunroom / study
- Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and air conditioning, master with ensuite
- Large private courtyard plus sunny balcony
- Automatic single lock up garage with direct access to unit and additional storage space
- Hidden internal laundry with washing machine
- Ceiling fans and screens throughout, new carpet to be installed prior to tenant occupation
Fabulous location within easy walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Town, Train and all that Indooroopilly has to offer.
To register for an inspection via realestate.com.au, please click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button. Please note - You must register your details to book an inspection time so that we can contact you if there are any changes.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Indooroopilly is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/16 Foxton Street, Indooroopilly.