3/16 Avicennia Street,
Bowen, QLD 4805
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$800 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 429832
TIDY UNIT, CLOSE TO BEACH
This 2 bedroom unit is in a 4 unit complex with little maintenance and close to one of lovely Bowen beaches, Rose Bay. Airconditioned in lounge and both bedrooms with built in wardrobes in both rooms. Open lounge/dining area and new kitchen.
Small patio facing the water for a gorgeous morning sunrise or entertaining in the afternoons. Walking distance to beach and secret fishing spots!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bowen
Lifestyle in Bowen
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bowen is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/16 Avicennia Street, Bowen.