3/16 Acacia Street,
Bunbury, WA 6230
$1,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th December 2020
Rent ID: 4165309
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL-MAINTAINED UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION!
This well-situated two storey townhouse is located within walking distance to Bunbury's popular Back Beach as well as being only 2 kilometres to Centrepoint Shopping Centre.
This Property Offers a Variety of Features You Will Love:
- Lounge room with balcony access
- Air Conditioning
- Ocean Views From Top Floor
- Master Bedroom on Top Floor and Two Minor Bedrooms on Bottom Floor
- Open Plan Living Area
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Low Maintenance Exterior
Please note this property is listed for sale.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bunbury
Lifestyle in Bunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Bunbury with plenty of room to move. 3/16 Acacia Street will be perfect for the growing family.