3/15 Munro Avenue,
Seaton, SA 5023
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4077120
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Secure and renovated 2 bedroom unit!
* OPEN TO VIEW WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER, 5.00pm - 5.15pm - PLEASE EMAIL AGENT TO FIND OUT HOW TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTION *
Georgina Bueti of Ray White Grange is pleased to present this renovated and well presented 2 bedroom unit in a small group. Close to fantastic amenities including local shopping centres, cafes, bus stops, train station and parks.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS UNIT:
* 2 great sized bedrooms, both with built in robes and external electric roller shutters
* Spacious open plan layout with leafy outlook to garden
* Updated and modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and cabinets
* Sparkling white bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower screen, vanity unit, WC and '3 in 1' heater/fan light
* New paint throughout
* Stylish window blinds
* Timber look floating floors throughout
* Separate laundry off the kitchen means no washing machine in the bathroom!
* Split system
* Built in linen press for extra storage
* Paved courtyard
* External window shutters on all windows
* Security screen doors front and back
* Designated undercover parking for one vehicle
** STRICTLY NO PETS **
Located in the highly sought after Western Beachside suburb of Seaton, approximately 10kms to the CBD and within minutes to Adelaide's best beaches including Grange and Henley Square, West Lakes shopping and many quality schools and public transport options!
Contact Georgina at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this inspection.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/15 Munro Avenue, Seaton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.