$280 - $300 Per Week
3/15 Mccourt Street,
Wiley Park, NSW 2195
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2455010
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Value Two Bedroom Apartment
Great value two bedroom apartment offering an abundance of natural lighting and space and only a moments stroll to all the conveniences such as shops and transport.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Combined living spaces with carpet throughout
- Updated kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with access to private balcony
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Shared coin operated laundry facilities
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980 / 8752 4537.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market & current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio & how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment & introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500. We have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 & continue to exceed our owner's expectations by providing creative solutions & honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wiley Park
Lifestyle in Wiley Park
3/15 Mccourt Street, Wiley Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wiley Park.