3/15 Luscombe Street,
Kewdale, WA 6105
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 3165474
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2X1 DUPLEX CLOSE TO BELMONT FORUM
**GAS COOKING , AIR CON and MORE!**
Be quick to view this neat and tidy 2x1 unit located on a quiet street just 1 MINUTE from the Belmont Forum Shopping Centre!!
- DUCTED AIR CON through out
- R/C Air con to Lounge.
- GAS bayonet
- Tiles throughout
- RENOVATED kitchen.
- Gas cook-top/oven
- 2 good sized rooms
- Built in robe to main.
- Ceiling fans
- Roller shutters
- Undercover entertaining area to rear
- Single carport with an extra 2 carparks (3 in total)
- Walking distance to Belmont Forum and cinemas
- Close to all amenities
- Close to transport
- Orange tree to backyard
- Garden shed for tenants use
Please note: There is ducted air conditioning throughout. The pictured split system in the lounge room is not operational.
NOTE - this is a BREAK LEASE.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: Please Click the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted about viewing OR book an inspection online via our website lauriekelly.com.au OR contact us on 92774200.
PLEASE NOTE: 1Form & Online Applications are accepted.
We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach or knock on the door of a property. Please check our website on the day of the viewing to ensure the property is still available
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewdale
Lifestyle in Kewdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/15 Luscombe Street, Kewdale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, shed, and remote garage.